Beard

Yeah so I shaved my beard. Because she said it had grown too much. I had to choose between her and Shruti's opinions. Maybe what happened afterwards is karma. 

I think I'm her week-job. Spending time with me keeps her going during the week, as she looks forward eagerly to the weekend, when she can finally be with him (and his friends??).

Anyway, I was right to be worried about the beard. And I was an idiot to expect anything more than what I got from her today. After all, she asked if she could invited him to our movie session yesterday. Okay screw her, I'm a lost cause anyway. Let's talk more about me and people. 

I wonder, if there's atleast one person in this world who's thinking about at any point of time. Like right now. Is there anyone who's thinking about me? Even I'm not thinking about me, I'm thinking about her (or Shruti?). I swear, this is gonna get me killed someday. Maybe even today. Who knows? 

Maybe I look forward to some things a lil too much, blow them out of proportion and end up getting disappointed. Ok fine, not maybe, always. I thought we'd have a wholesome b'day call followed by a cute finsta post and lots of activity on the post. No call. Thanks to Aravind. And one sad fucking comment. That too from Shruti. "Thanks". Was I wrong to think that I meant more to her? Or is it karma's punishment for not treating her better? I thought I was doing fine! Is it the beard? Don't tell me it's the beard.




Edit: Varun. I hope I don't lose him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perks of not being a wallflower.